OFF ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS!
LOCAL WORK- HOME EVERY DAY!
The Water Guy™ is an independent, family owned company that was founded on respect for its drivers. We understand and appreciate the long hours and back breaking work carried out by America’s truckers. That’s why we’ll have you home every night, every holiday, and offer you competitive pay while you’re a part of our team.
If you’re retired and looking for supplemental income, or beginning your career in trucking and looking for some hours, this is the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a part time Class A driver with a tanker endorsement to perform local pickups and deliveries. Must be able to work independently, available between 12AM and 12PM, and have a working knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- Valid Class A license with tank endorsement
- Minimum 1 year recent driving experience
- Clean MVR with no accidents or violations within the last three years
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with both customers and coworkers
- Maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations(FMCSR), Department of Transportation(DOT) and company policies as required
- Ability to operate manual pallet jack as well as gas and/or electric fork lift
- Safely work in adverse weather conditions
- Safely walk, reach, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the duties of the job
- Adhere to company safety, appearance and attendance policies