We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic individual with Customer Service experience to join a growing bottled water and coffee supply company outside of Reading, Pa. Applicant must be a self-starter with excellent communication, problem solving, and service skills.
- Interact directly with customers either by inbound /outbound telephone calls, electronically or face to face.
- Support company initiatives by performing outbound up-sell customer calls.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and service issues.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in real time.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information on all products and services.
- Perform customer verifications of all information on account.
- Process orders, renewal requests, service requests, and all customer interactions-record all actions taken on each account.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate designated resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments working as a focused team to achieve desired results.
- Follow up on customer interactions to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally – verbal and written.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Highly developed detail orientation and communications/listening skills.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly demeanor.
- Strong initiative to exceed customer and management expectations.
- Adaptability in changing environment/ ability to manage stressful interactions.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full time first shift schedule
- Competitive pay, vacation, paid holidays, and company matched retirement plan
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Experience with customer service principles and practices
- Strong history of relevant computer applications/Microsoft office/typing
- Proven ability to gain thorough knowledge of products and services.