This position requires an individual that is a team player, reliable, positive attitude, fast paced, able to operate a forklift and able to drive trucks in and out of the building.
Sunday 10:30 PM – Friday 7:00 AM
Job Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Warehouse shipping and receiving operation to include accurate accountability of products shipped and received, stocking of shelves, loading route trucks accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures optimum service to our customers while maintaining a cost efficient operation.
- Print and distribute appropriate paperwork.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL Class B preferred)
- Must have forklift experience.
- Must have high school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years warehouse experience.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills required.
- Must have PC skills.
- Must be able to lift product weighing 55 lbs. or more repetitively.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean motor vehicle record.