National Children’s Dental Month
Calling all kids! February is National Children’s Dental Health month and we are celebrating by holding a special coloring contest. Every child should understand the importance of dental health and defeating the effects of sugar to maintain good oral health.
How it works:
Children ages 10 and under and invited to color this coloring sheet that promotes dental health awareness. The contest will be broken out into the following three age brackets: under 3, 4-6 and 7-10.
Parents are instructed to ensure their child has legibly written their name and age in the slots provided on the coloring page. Then provide a photo of their child’s finished work. Photos must be emailed to email@example.com, mailed to 2 East Pointe Drive, Birdsboro, PA 19508 or posted to our company Facebook page.
All entries will be collected and placed in Facebook albums by age group. The picture with the most likes on Facebook on March 7th at 8am wins an art basket. One winner will be announced for each age bracket.
- The contest will run from February 1st to February 28th.
- All submissions must be received by February 28th.
- The winner will be determined by the most likes on Facebook on Monday, March 7th. One winner per age bracket will be announced. Tagging and sharing is encouraged to increase liking.
- One entry per child.
- Submitted artwork must be the child’s actual work.
- Contest entry must be submitted by parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
- Submitted artwork becomes property of “The Water Guy”TM.
- Artwork will be posted on social media and the internet. By submitting your child’s artwork, entrants agree that the photo may be posted online with only the child’s first name and age.
Contact us if you would like to request a packet of coloring pages for your childcare facility or dental office.